Thursday, February 17, 2011

Valentine's Candy Gift Bag and Thank You!

Thank you all for trying to help me reach 100 followers! I never thought I was gonna be able to do it! I am now so close. Thank you all very much!

This is the cute little candy gift bag I made my boyfriend for Valentine's Day! Seeings how he just bought me Make the Cut I went on a search for a SVG file of a bag that was bigger then when comes on the cartridges! I found one! You cut it out twice and it is the size of (2) 12 by 12 sheets. I love it!

Also of course the bear came from Treasure Box Designs! This is the second time I used TBD files! This bear is from the Camping Fun file I just put a heart in his paws instead of the marshmellow on a stick! I know I have alot to learn! And the stamp is from 40:31 Creations!


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute project!!!!
    Sherri
    Design Team Member for Treasure Box Designs
    http://crafty1mommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. ive a little something for you over at my blog - go check this out.

    http://creationsbygillm.blogspot.com/2011/02/another-blog-award-today.html

    ReplyDelete

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."