Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter Memory Game

Easter Memory Game
 
This week on the Silhouette blog the featured a Easter Memory Game. I thought hmmmm.... I need to make one of these for my 3 year old Noah but I decided to do print and cut.... Over at Paper Piecings by Nikki she has a adorable free file everyday.... All these files I used were free on one day or another but if you are like me you didn't remember to go everyday to get your free file but no big deal because once they aren't free anymore the only become $0.50 and all other files are only $0.99 which is great for those that love to craft but live on a tight budget. I used 9 different Easter files and made a cute little box for storage.... This storage box is 3 1/2" by 3 1/2" by 2. I made another print and cut for the top and added pop dots. I also added the cute little carrot ribbon...
 







 

4 comments:

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."