Sunday, September 7, 2014

Welcome Fall Grapevine Wreath


I found a grapevine wreath a couple years ago sitting on top of a pile of stuff my neighbors had dis-guarded after they moved away. I bought it home and ripped all the nasty flowers off it and put it away hoping someday I would find something to do with it. (Note: I don't usually bring peoples garbage home but this is one thing I was glad I did bring home) Well last week I found a cute idea on Pinterest... FleeceFun.com had the cutest wreath tutorial. You can find the printed pdf of the mini banner flags from the  their “Welcome Fall Collection”. Last night I went to Dollar Tree and bought three bunches of Fall flowers and leaves. I had the ribbon and pine cones so this whole project cost me $3. Score! I love all the colors and smells of Fall. Come the beginning of September all my Fall decorations go up.






No comments:

Post a Comment

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."