Wednesday, October 13, 2010


This is a card I made for The Scrapbooking Queen's Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge! As of last night I have made 50 cards. I plan on making more but this is my favorite card I have made so far! It's not to late to make a card... You have until 10/25 to make one!

Plus Raven over at love4stamps has a great challenge... and this is what she says... "The details for this challenge are to make a card, layout, or project using paper or fabric for Breast Cancer Awareness! That's it. Easy peasy. I hope you all can join us. The prize this week is a Peachy Keen Stamp set"

2 comments:

  1. This looks really good! I love the layout. Good luck
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on the monster mash blog hop today. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."